We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tortillas are cut into four equal parts. A glass is formed from two quarters each. The result is 6 glasses, which are placed in muffin tins (or in the hollows of a muffin tray), greased with butter or (as I did) lined with aluminum foil so that it does not stick and can be easily removed from form). The two parts of the beaker must be carefully combined so as not to leak the composition which is prepared as follows:
Beat the eggs well with the cream, add to the well-drained Mexican vegetables and mix. Add the grated cheese, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Put this composition in the tortilla glasses, place half of the cherry tomatoes on top, sprinkle with cumin and put everything in the oven, over medium heat, for 20-25 minutes.
They can be served as breakfast, an aperitif or as a late evening snack.
Making the omelet
The first thing you will need to do is eat. place as much flour as you want in a suitable container, then you will start adding water and knead to dissolve the flour and form the dough, it should remain soft and homogeneous, without swelling of any kind, place a pinch of salt at the end and distribute it with your hands.
For this recipe there are 2 possible ways, there are those made by hand and those made with the help of a tortilla machine.
Foodpanda recommends 6 dishes specific to Mexican cuisine to try on Mexico's National Day
Today, on Mexico's National Day, foodpanda, the largest food ordering platform in Romania, recommends six dishes that will introduce you to a world full of spices and flavors specific to Mexican cuisine. With a long history, which has gone through civilizations and eras full of events that have left their mark on it, Mexican cuisine is now one of the most famous and appreciated cuisines around the world, especially by spicy food enthusiasts.
The famous Mexican guacamole sauce made from avocado, along with onions, bell peppers, coriander and lemon juice, makes the perfect team with a portion of crispy nachos made from cornmeal, being an ideal option for an appetizer or as a snack. If you are from Baia Mare you can order them from the Mamasita Mexican American Grill restaurant.
One of the most popular culinary recipes associated with Mexican cuisine is tacos, an extremely tasty dish that consists of a corn tortilla and a mixture of vegetables, spices and different types of meat. Depending on your gastronomic preferences, you can choose from the Chido Mexican Kitchen restaurant in Iași, tacos with chicken, beef, shrimp, vegetarian or vegan.
Another traditional Mexican dish that you should try on this occasion is burrito, whose shape resembles the well-known shaorma, but the ingredients are quite different. If you are from Cluj, you can enjoy a Burrito with chili con carne, Basmati rice, cheese, bean sauce, tomatoes, Iceberg lettuce and homemade tortilla, prepared by the Pokka Bistro restaurant.
The famous quesadilla needs no introduction when it comes to dishes specific to Mexican cuisine. Extremely versatile, Venduras Quesadilla prepared from black bean paste, fried vegetables, indispensable cheese and served with salsa sauce by the Taqueria Mexicană restaurant in Brașov, is ideal for any time of the day.
Enchilada is a traditional Mexican dish whose translated name & # 8211 covered with hot sauce, instantly suggests its strong spicy aroma. Currently, there are many versions of this recipe, but you can try a very special version at the Taqueria El Torito restaurant in Bucharest, Enchilada de pollo con mole, prepared with corn tortilla, chicken, rice and spicy mole sauce with chocolate .
Much loved by Mexicans, fajita is a dish with a long existence in Mexican cuisine, which will surely conquer you with its mixture of tastes. Prepared with chicken, roasted green and red peppers, cheeses, corn, sweet or spicy sauce and glue, you can enjoy a Fajito Pollo from the Mexican Food restaurant in Sibiu.
Recipes with cooking time under one hour
Consult these recipes with cooking time under one hour for foods of low or medium complexity. Learn how to prepare delicious meals with Qbebe recipes!
Food type +
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Masonry and bricklaying (12)
- Salads (195)
- Sauces (66)
- Soups (121)
- Bread (18)
- Mamaliga (6)
- Finger Food (413)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient +
Preparation time -
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
Beef stew with vegetables is a tasty combination of vitamins and proteins. The vegetable mix offers an excellent cocktail of vitamins for.
Potato soufflé is a simple but very good-looking recipe that will surely delight any little one. The soul comes from the French.
Grilled chicken breast is great not only for a nursing mother or dieter, but also for the baby, especially if you cook it.
Spanakopita is a pie with spinach and feta cheese that has its origins in traditional Greek and sour cuisine is very well served.
Beef rice is an ideal combination for a baby over 10 months old. In addition, this preparation can be on.
Alphabet soup is one of the children's favorites, especially when they are over 3 years old, when they can distinguish the letters and its lunch.
Beef can be introduced into the baby's diet from 7-8 months, so you can prepare it in various forms. As much as.
Polenta is great for children, especially because it has a texture to their taste. Many times, when we prepare the polenta, most of it remains.
The Spanish omelet, or Tortilla Espa & ntildeola, originated in Catalonia, and has entered the Spanish culinary tradition since the 17th century.
The vegetarian burger is an excellent way to convince your child to eat as many vegetables as possible. The combination of them, but also.
Basmati rice with vegetables is a delicious dish that will delight your whole family, especially on fasting days.
There is no possibility to get bored of pizza, given the multitude of topping options for it.
We have prepared a pizza recipe with Mexican vegetables, ie the vegetarian version and a little more spicy.
Ingredients for pizza with Mexican vegetables:
8 corn tortilla / pizza dough
820 grams of canned black beans
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
400 grams of sliced black olives
1 small red onion, sliced
3 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1/2 bunch of sliced green onions
3/4 cup shredded tofu cheese (another type of cheese, if desired)
For avocado cream (optional)
1 avocado copt
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 large clove of garlic
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 steps to prepare pizza with Mexican vegetables:
1. To prepare the avocado cream, add all the ingredients in a food processor and pass until you get a homogeneous composition.
2. Preheat the oven to 205 degrees Celsius. Working in batches, add the tortilla in the oven, letting it cook for 10 minutes or until crispy.
3. Meanwhile, heat the beans, paprika, cumin and hot pepper, over medium heat, in a pan until soft. Using a rubber spatula, spread the beans evenly over all 8 tortillas (about 1/3 cup each).
4. Add the olives, red onions, tomatoes and bell peppers evenly. Sprinkle 1.5 tablespoons of grated cheese on top of each serving. Leave each pizza in the oven for 10 minutes. Before serving, add avocado cream to each pizza to taste, and sprinkle sliced green onions.
If this recipe convinced you, you can try it too pizza calzone for breakfast or a shaped pizza of bread.
If you found this article useful, LIKE our Facebook page, where you will find at least other equally interesting articles.
Full of aromas and spices, spicy, consistent, with plenty of vegetables and sauces, Mexican cuisine is one of the most diverse in the world. You can find dishes for all tastes, vegetarian or meat. If you like spicy dishes full of strong flavors, Mexican cuisine will surely be to your taste. Try at least one of these delicious recipes!
Chilli con carne (meat chilli) is one of the most famous dishes in Mexico, but it has also entered the gastronomic heritage of Americans, especially in the southern states of the United States, on the border with Mexico. Chilli is a spicy dish with hot peppers, meat (beef, chicken, turkey), tomatoes and often beans. Find out below how to make chilli con carne, a simple and delicious recipe.
Spanish potato tortilla
The following ingredients are required:
- Potatoes & # 8211 1 kg
- An onion
- 8 chicken eggs
- Olive oil & # 8211 100 ml
- A little salt and black pepper.
- Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into medium slices
- Bake the onions from the peels and cut them into small pieces
- Pour the olive oil on a brazier and heat. Put potatoes and onions in hot oil. Fry everything for about half an hour. Stir regularly so that the potatoes and onions are not burnt
- Meanwhile, separate the eggs from the shell and place them in a bowl. Beat their corolla until smooth. Eggs also need a little salt and pepper
- Put the cooked potatoes with onions in a bowl and fill them with whipped eggs
- Then put the egg potatoes in the pan with butter and fry. After you have taken the chicken eggs, the pan should be closed with a lid and left for 10 minutes. Cook over medium heat
- Spanish tortilla prepared at the table 20 minutes after cooking
- As a plate, you can serve vegetables or meat.
- Instead of wheat flour, you can use corn flour. From this flour the tortilla turns out to be very tasty and crunchy
- Flat finished cakes should be eaten immediately after cooking in hot form. If you can't eat all the tortillas at one time, you can put them in the fridge. The cooled tortilla can be fried again in an oil-free pan
- If you make a tortilla with stuffing, then use pepper. Sprinkle pepper over the filling. The stuffed tortilla should be sharp
- Cook flat cakes only in a dry pan and fry each side for up to a minute. Otherwise, they will burn and not taste good.
The tortilla diversifies and brightens up the daily menu. Delicious tortillas are made with filling. For them, you can use a variety of fillings & # 8211 from meat, fruits, vegetables. These will always be canceled. Make sure you make this dish. Rest assured that you and your family will love it.
What to cook from Physalis vegetables for the winter
Mexican Physalis is a unique product that can be harvested for the winter, as well as red cucumbers:
- to salt
- whole and halved pickles
- pieces of assorted cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, bell peppers, plums
- caviar tastes
- Surprisingly, fizalis is suitable for jam, candied fruit, compotes.
- With the beans before cooking, remove the & quot; paper wrappers & quot.
- No matter what kind of recipes are used, Mexican tomatoes must be tender to remove the bitterness, unpleasant smell and sticky substances that are found on the surface of berries.
- For the whole fruit to be successfully salted or marinated, it must be perforated like tomatoes.
And now about the recipes for preparing Physalis vegetable dishes.