Because I had a composition from fasting lasagna, I thought of making some meatballs.
- 300 g composition for fasting lasagna (soy, mushrooms, leeks, garlic, peppers, carrots, zucchini, beets)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 50 g tofu with pepper
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Soy and beet meatballs:
How to prepare the lasagna composition can be found here: //retete/lasagna-de-post-80248.html
We mix the lasagna composition with breadcrumbs and tofu, we match the taste of salt and pepper and we form meatballs. Heat oil in a pan, put the meatballs in breadcrumbs and fry them.
I think they come out better in the oven, by frying they were a bit soaked in oil ...
Pumpkin and soy meatballs in the oven & # 8211 Rina diet
Baked pumpkin and soy meatballs & # 8211 Rina diet recipe for starch day. Vegan or fasting meatballs of pumpkin and soy do not contain any fat, are full and do not require much hassle.
I played a little with the spices and vegetables allowed, so I got some very good baked meatballs. You can read more about the Rina Diet here and here. I recommend baked soy meatballs especially because they do not take long to prepare and are very tasty. These meatballs are also fasting or vegan.
Slices of textured soy can be made into slices with onion and tomato sauce & # 8211 recipe here.
From the quantities below result 10 meatballs from zucchini with soy in the oven.
A balm for our health would be * the tonic 7 glasses *, so called from the elders, because they drink seven glasses. Mix the juices of: beets, carrots, black radish, garlic and red wine. 200 ml each ingredient, including wine. Drink a 40-50 ml every day, three times a day. The treatment is repeated at least 3 times a year. This cure is a body balm, because it helps immunity and keeps us healthy longer.
This set is a classic recipe, but good and tasty, used very often. We need: beets, an apple, a little ginger and two carrots.
Put all the ingredients in a blender until the contents are homogeneous.
If necessary, you can add a tablespoon of honey. It is a good nectar, full of vitamins and helps us especially in the cold season.
It is preferable for the juice to be consumed immediately. If you get a larger quantity, it is advisable to keep it in the refrigerator in closed bottles.
Russian salad, with fasting BEET and MAYONNAISE
This salad, very popular in Russia and in others Soviet states, is called "Vinegret" salad, due to its sour taste.
It is prepared from beets, potatoes and carrots, all boiled and diced. Usually add peas or beans, and season with pickles (cucumbers or sauerkraut).
The salad can be served plain or with mayonnaise. For this recipe we chose a soy mayonnaise, suitable for vegetarians or those who fast.
Russian salad Vinegret - recipe
• 2 medium red beets
• 4 potatoes
• 2-3 carrots
• 4 medium pickles
• 200 g of peas
• soy mayonnaise (recipe below)
• salt to taste
• optional: 1 dried onion or green onion
Thoroughly wash the potatoes, carrots and beets until they are clean. You can use a sponge to more easily remove the soil from the bark.
Put the potatoes together with the carrots in the same saucepan, with as much water as possible.
The beets are placed separately, as they need a longer cooking time.
The vegetables are ready when the fork penetrates easily through them.
Pour the water, rinse under a stream of cold water and peel. After they have cooled and can be handled, they are cut into cubes on a wood chipper. Start with potatoes, then carrots. Continue with onions, cucumbers, and finally with the beets.
Put all the chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
If you use canned peas, rinse it and drain the excess water. Add it over the vegetables.
Then prepare the soy mayonnaise. Put 100 ml of soy milk in a tall bowl and add 300 ml of oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of mustard (or to taste) and a little salt.
Insert the blender manually and mix on low speed at first, without stirring. In a few seconds the composition should begin to thicken. Increase the speed and move the blender from the bottom up slightly.
Mayonnaise it's done in minutes. Add a sufficient amount over the salad, and if you have any left, keep it in a jar in the refrigerator and use it in the next few days for another recipe.
Mix the salad lightly, without crushing the vegetables, until the mayonnaise is well incorporated.
If you prepare the salad for guests, it can be decorated at the end with peas and fresh parsley leaves.
Source: LaLena, Salad & # 8220Vinegret & # 8221: https://www.lalena.ro/reteta/160/Salata-Vinegret/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
There is a real hunt for these recipes! They will ask again and again! Beetroot, three sensational recipes!
We offer you 3 other wonderful recipes with beets. Very different, but so tasty! For the festive meal or for the daily menu.
1. Beetroot stuffed with vegetables and chicken
We can't put into words the flavors that will fill your kitchen! The recipe is worth trying, it is absolutely delicious!
& # 8211 6 large ripe or cooked beets (1.2-1.4 kg)
& # 8211 60 gr of fermented cream (3 tablespoons)
For the filling:
& # 8211 20 gr of fermented cream (1 tablespoon).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. For all recipes, you need to bake beets. Wash it, dry it, wrap it in foil and bake it for 70 minutes in a preheated oven up to 200 ° C.
2. Cut the onion into small cubes, pass the carrot through a grater.
3. Cut the chicken breast into very small pieces.
Advice. You can use any type of meat or minced meat.
4. Heat the pan with oil, add the onion and fry until translucent and lightly browned.
5. Add carrots, mix and cook the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
Advice. If the pan is dry, you can add 20-30 grams of water and simmer the vegetables.
6. Add the meat, salt, black pepper, stir and fry for 5 minutes.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of cream (of the total amount), mix and remove the filling from the heat. Let it cool.
8. Peel the beets and cut the top slightly to make it flat.
Advice. If the beet is not stable, you can straighten it on the other side.
9. Make a fairly deep oblique incision, remove the piece of beets and carefully dig inside, because the prepared beets are fragile, using the teaspoon.
10. Grease the form with oil, place the beets, sprinkle with salt and black pepper, then fill it with vegetables and meat, lightly stuffing.
Advice. We will use the beet core for the salad, but it could be used in the filling instead of the carrot. Chicken can be replaced with mushrooms.
11. Mix the garlic cream through the press and salt.
12. Pour a little sauce over the filling and shape in the preheated oven to 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
2. "Ambassador" salad
It is prepared very quickly and is a light, tasty salad for any occasion.
& # 8211 200 gr of boiled or baked red beets (1 beet)
& # 8211 150 gr boiled potato (1 potato)
& # 8211 150 gr of marinated mushroom mushrooms
& # 8211 150 gr of cream cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Pour hot water over the raisins and set aside.
2. Chop the walnut kernel with a knife, but not very small pieces.
3. Pass the potato and beets through the large grater. Mix the beets with the garlic given through the press.
4. Chop the dill and transfer the cream cheese to a pastry bag.
5. Place the pastry ring on the plate, add the first layer of ½ beets and cover it with cream cheese mesh.
Advice. You can spread the cream with the teaspoon, but with the net the salad comes out fluffier.
6. Spread the potato, without pressing it, sprinkle it with salt and cover it with cream cheese.
7. Sprinkle with dill, add the layer of mushrooms and again cream cheese.
8. Add the drained raisins and cover the salad with the remaining beets.
9. Last layer, sprinkle with walnut kernels.
10. Remove the ring and serve the salad.
3. Eggs stuffed with beetroot and herring mousse
An interesting appetizer from a classic combination of ingredients.
& # 8211 100 gr of spinach (fresh or frozen) + 100 gr of water.
& # 8211 140 gr of cooked or boiled red beets (1 beet)
& # 8211 70 gr cream cheese or soft butter
& # 8211 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the spinach into pieces, transfer it to the bowl of the food processor, pour water and turn on the robot, until you get a homogeneous composition.
2. Transfer to 2-4 layers of gauze and drain the juice as well as possible.
3. Cut the eggs lengthwise and separate the egg whites from the yolks.
4. Heat the spinach juice on the fire in the microwave until it becomes very hot, but do not boil it.
Advice. If you think there is too little juice, you can add 50 g of boiling water.
5. Add the egg whites to the spinach juice and leave for about 1 hour.
Advice. The step with painting the egg whites can be omitted or, for an intense color, use food coloring.
6. In the blender jar, add chopped beets and onions, egg yolks, herring fillet, cream cheese, salt, black pepper and lemon juice. Pass the ingredients with the blender vertically, until you get a smooth and homogeneous composition.
7. Transfer the mousse to a pouch with dui, place the egg whites on the plate and fill them with mousse.
Advice. If you do not add onions to the mousse, it will have a denser consistency, but with onions it is tastier.
Soy and beet meatballs - Recipes
I can't say I'm a fan of meatballs, but I would never say no to tasty vegetarian meatballs with lots of vegetables and flavors. This time I strained some Asian ingredients and some absolutely delicious vegetarian meatballs came out, I baked them and put them over an aromatic tomato sauce, yum!
Vegetarian meatball ingredients:
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (I used 2 slices of bread with mayonnaise that I baked, cut into cubes, at 180 ° C with a drop of olive oil and dried herbs, for 5-7 minutes)
a small bunch of parsley
1 teaspoon dried thyme
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
For the tomato sauce you need:
2 cans of whole Sun Food tomatoes
a tablespoon of olive oil
a teaspoon of dried oregano
a teaspoon of dried basil
Start with the wonderful vegetarian meatballs, you can make the sauce while they are in the oven. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Finely chop the mushrooms or put them in a blender. Spread them on a baking sheet in a large, stretched tray, sprinkle with two tablespoons of olive oil, sprinkle with salt, pepper and dried thyme. In another tray put the chickpeas drained from the canning liquid, sprinkle with two tablespoons of olive oil, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper, add a little dried thyme and bake with the mushrooms for 20 -25 minutes. Put the garlic and ginger on the grater, chop the green onion into rounds, including the green part. Heat a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil and add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the soy and cook for another 1 minute, set aside. Once the chickpeas and mushrooms are cooked, put them in a blender, add the breadcrumbs, egg, finely chopped parsley, two tablespoons of olive oil, turmeric and the mixture of green onions, garlic and ginger, add a pinch of salt. and one of pepper. From the mixture obtained form suitable balls, I came out 14. You can wet your hands before to form them more easily. Place them in a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes. In the meantime, you can grab the tomato sauce. Blend the canned tomatoes until you get a thick sauce, put the sauce in a pot on the right heat together with the peeled and cut onion in half, add the peeled garlic, oregano, dried basil, salt, pepper, olive oil and brown sugar, stir and leave on the fire for about 30-40 minutes until the sauce will reduce, stir from time to time. Finally, remove the onion from the sauce, keep the garlic and pass it in the sauce, put the meatballs in the tomato sauce and add fresh parsley. Enjoy!
The soybeans are hydrated in cold water for 20 minutes.
The pickled cabbage is left in the salted water, the water is changed a few times, taste it.
Chop the onion, grate the carrot finely.
In a frying pan with hot oil, put the onion and the carrot to harden, when they are shiny, add the washed rice and 50 ml of water. Mix with a wooden spoon and let the rice swell a little for about 5 minutes. Pour 200 ml of tomato juice, salt and pepper and mix for 2 minutes on the fire. Take the pan off the stove and let the composition cool.
Squeeze the soybean in hand by the excess water and put it over the rice composition.
Cut the fresh greens or from the freezer, mix and taste.
The cabbage is broken into sheets and portioned into pieces about the size of a palm.
We put the cabbage leaf in the left palm and we take the composition with a spoon, then we roll it, we put the ends inside the roll with our fingers.
Place the sausages formed next to each other in a bowl at the base of which we chop a little cabbage.
Pour the water, cover with a saucer smaller than the mouth of the pot and put them to boil over low heat.
We try them while they are boiling and we pour the tomato juice and the hot pepper into rounds.
They will boil over low heat as they say, they have a slightly spicy sweet sauce.
Cabbage leaf is boiled, tasty composition.
Let's make polenta.
It can be served hot and cold. Enjoy your meal.
You will never buy margarine again after you find out!
Margarine is a much more affordable alternative to butter from a financial point of view and the fact that it is spreadable when we take it out of the fridge makes it a favorite choice of many of us. Unfortunately, experts point out the health risks of this food.
During Lent, more and more people are tempted to consume products that seem at first sight healthy and ideal for the fasting period. One of these products is vegetable margarine. Although it seems perfect for those who fast, margarine is extremely harmful to health.
At first glance, margarine may seem like the ideal product to eat during Lent, but it contains many dangerous substances and additives. Margarine is a mixture of fats similar to those in long-fried foods, difficult for the body to convert into energy.
E-mails containing margarine include:
E100 & # 8211 curcumin & # 8211 synthetic dye, may lower blood sugar
E160b & # 8211 synthetic dye obtained from genetically modified organisms
E202 & # 8211 Potassium sorbate, synthetic preservative, may cause severe digestive disorders
E476 & # 8211 synthetic emulsifier & # 8211 has a moderate toxic effect and may cause allergies.
We must pay attention not only to additives. Another very important factor in choosing products is the salt content, given that 100 grams of margarine can contain up to 1/6 of the daily dose recommended by the World Health Organization. Moreover, if we take into account that 70% of the amount of salt we consume daily comes from processed foods, we should be careful that they contain as little salt as possible, according to Infocons.
Check before purchasing margarine products:
the ingredients on the product label (mentioned in descending order, according to the proportion of each ingredient)
food additives (E) mentioned on the product label.
Another important factor is the fat content, which can reach up to 70% of the product. Synthetic margarine fats cannot be burned by the human body.
Worryingly, more than half of the margarine products contain at least five E's.
Although the process of obtaining margarine has been modified, it remains an unhealthy food, due to the transformations that the substances in its composition undergo in the laboratory.
Calcium is found in fresh vegetables with green leaves, sesame seeds, soy, figs. As protein sources, legumes are the ideal choice. Peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas, soy or buckwheat are ideal to eat, due to the many benefits they have on the body.
Iron is also a valuable mineral, especially in fasting. Dried beans and green vegetables are the main sources of iron in vegetarian food. Iron absorption is favored by the presence of vitamin C and therefore the consumption of foods rich in vitamin C, along with those rich in iron, is more than recommended. Other sources of iron are: lentils, soybeans, peas, plums, figs, grapes and beets.
Sources of healthy fats are olive oil, nuts, hazelnuts, seeds, avocado and coconut.
100 g soybeans granules
2 boiled potatoes
1 link green garlic
5 green onion strands
2 slices of bread
The first time we put the soy in a pan with water and leave it for 10 minutes, then we boil it in salted water for about 15 minutes, after which we drain the water well.
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes (peel and wash). Peeled carrots, onion leaves, chopped garlic (I chopped them with the robot).
Soften the bread and drain it well of water and add it over the carrot, mashed potato, soy and the rest of the ingredients, spices to taste and if necessary add 1 tablespoon of flour, mix well.
With a wet hand we will form small balls that we will pass through the flour and we will fry them until they turn golden, in well-heated oil.
We take them out on a kitchen napkin to absorb the excess oil.
Try this video recipe too
- The soybeans are boiled in salted water for 30 minutes, according to the instructions on the package.
- Strain the cooked soybeans with a sieve (I left them in the sieve for a few minutes). Squeeze the boiled granules into the palms and place in a bowl.
- Peel the garlic, wash it, grind it in the garlic press and add it to the bowl, along with the soybeans.
- Sprinkle the bread slice with milk. Remove the crust from the slice of bread. Squeeze the core into the palms, grind with your fingers and add to the bowl. It is completed with breadcrumbs until obtaining a suitable consistency, so that the composition can be easily shaped.
- Add the chopped parsley leaves and chopped dill. Season the mixture with salt, a mixture of white, green, black pepper and paprika as desired.
- Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Shape with small palms spheres of the prepared composition.
- Fry in hot oil, over low - moderate heat, on both sides, until they acquire a beautiful golden color.
- Remove from the pan and place on an absorbent paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot. I placed the meatballs on a plate next to the tomato sauce with parsley.