We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Wash the hammers, remove the skin and wipe with a paper towel.
2. Mix the hammers with the marinade ingredients and refrigerate for about 4 hours. (If you do not have time you can go immediately to step 4;)
3. In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the yolk, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard and garlic.
4. Put the hammers in the sauce from step 3, then put them in breadcrumbs.
5. Put them in a tray lined with baking paper and put them in the oven for 50 minutes at 190-200 ° C.
6. 30 minutes after putting them in the oven, take them out and grease them with very little oil, then put them back.
7. In another 10 minutes we take out the tray again and turn the hammers on the other side;)
How to make chicken breasts with baked bacon
Chicken bowls they will be cleaned of any dirt, washed under a stream of warm water and drained in a strainer.
Separately in a bowl will make a spice mixture (quantities used as desired): pepper paprika dry dry organ, with which the chicken chops will be seasoned on all sides.
With slices of bacon will wrap each piece of chicken coop, then placed on a platter waiting until use.
In a large stove tray, greased with oil, put a bed of chopped onion slices, coarsely sliced bell peppers, sliced tomatoes, seasoned with a pinch of salt, pepper and oregano.
Chicken bowls will be placed on top, to be added white wine and covered the tray with aluminum foil, put in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 60 minutes.
Near the end, with about 20 minutes, the aluminum foil will be removed to catch the cups and vegetables o baking crust (Romanian).
Chicken bacon with bacon they will be served hot in the oven.
If you have a portion or two of the bacon and vegetable bowls left, they can be served cold, put in a box at a lunch break during work.
Chicken breasts like at KFC & # 8211 So tasty!
Who doesn't love KFC chicken? I think there are a lot of people who like KFC chicken wings or chops but they are not so healthy because it is a fast food. So, we can make them at home - that's how we know we use fresh meat, well cleaned of feathers, properly seasoned and fried in fresh oil.
To season the meat we need:
- 1 teaspoon salt, sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Ingredients for the crust (dough):
- 2 eggs, 1 cane
- ½ cup of milk, ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Ingredients for the crunchy layer:
For the sauce you need:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons sour cream or yogurt
- 1 tablespoon half ketchup, salt (if needed)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon sweet pepper sauce (optional)
Method of preparation:
Clean the chicken of the remaining feathers (if necessary) and cut the skin around the bone (from the top) and remove the cartilage and skin - the bone will remain empty.
Put the meat in boiling water and boil them for 5 minutes, then take them out and leave them to cool.
All the spices are mixed and put over the meat, mix well so that all the meat is perfectly covered.
All the ingredients for the crust (dough) are put in a bowl and mixed until everything is homogenous. In another bowl put all the ingredients for the crispy crust and crush the cornflakes between your fingers (you need to get smaller pieces).
In a saucepan, heat about 1 liter of oil well - each piece of meat is taken through the dough and then through the ingredients for the crispy crust and fried, for 10-15 minutes, on all sides.
In a small bowl mix all the ingredients for the sauce and we can serve the KFC chicken together with a delicious portion of french fries.
An essential food turned into the main ingredient. 3 recipes with yogurt
Yogurt is a good option for breakfast and a snack with plenty of calcium and protein at any time of the day. But it is a versatile ingredient for a lot of dishes to which you want to add a creamy texture: from salads to steaks and cakes.
Not only is it the most handy food for which you only need a teaspoon and you can devour it all, but it is also one of the praised foods for its properties. It has B-complex vitamins, calcium, protein and is easily digestible.
The consumption of yarrow has been associated for thousands of years with a healthy body and a longer life. The Assyrians called him a swan (life), and today nutritionists praise him for probiotics (those bacteria beneficial to the body).
Appreciated all over the world, by children and adults, yogurt is valued even more in Mediterranean and Indian cuisines. Lassi it is one of the yogurt-based drinks preferred by the Indians and accompanies all their meals.
A sensitive drink
Yogurt is not easy to handle in the kitchen in hot dishes. If you add it while it is on the fire and it heats up, the yogurt is cut. So it's good to put it in the food only at the end, after you take the pot off the fire. In addition, the heat destroys the good bacteria in yogurt, so a classic Indian recipe with chicken marinated in yogurt, fried in hot oil, will not bring you the benefits of bacterial cultures. To keep them you can include yogurt in cold dishes: soups, sauces or dressings.
If we convinced you that it is a good choice then we challenge you to try one of the recipes in which yogurt is the main ingredient.
Chickpea salad with yogurt dressing
Ingredients (for 6 servings):
- 3 tablespoons fresh, chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 & frac12 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 slightly crushed puppy
- 220g low fat yogurt
- 300g grated carrots
- 200g thinly sliced red / yellow bell peppers
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 chopped red onion
- 300g boiled chickpeas (can also be canned)
- & frac12 green salad, chopped
Mix all the dressing ingredients well with a fork. Mix in a bowl the carrots, peppers, tomatoes, raisins and onions, add half of the dressing and incorporate it.
Place a little green salad on each plate, divide the chickpeas evenly, pour a tablespoon of the remaining dressing and then 2 tablespoons of the carrot mixture.
Spicy chicken marinated in yogurt
Yogurt is a magical ingredient in marinades. Fry the chicken and keep it juicy.
- 8 skinless chicken chops
- 150ml yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- salt and pepper
Grow each chicken coop a few times. Mix the yogurt and spices in a bowl and put the chicken in this mixture so that it is covered with yogurt. Leave everything in the fridge for half an hour.
Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, shake off the excess yogurt and place them in a tray on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes at 200C. You can also grill them outside, for 20-25 minutes.
Easy dessert - yogurt cake and fig topping
It is a light cake, like the Mediterranean breeze. It is a delicacy in Corfu and carries in it the Greek aromas of ouzo. You can find the recipe here.
Do you have other yogurt recipes? We invite you to show them to us too!
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
How to cook shrimp in a crispy crust
How to prepare this recipe is not difficult, not even for beginner chefs.
I made a sauce from beer, egg, flour and spices. I used hot and sweet paprika, both for taste and color. I passed the shrimp through this sauce, then rolled them in breadcrumbs and fried them on both sides in a pan with hot oil.
I thought it would be nice to put shrimp two by two on a toothpick. They look nice and they fry easier that way. I advise you to try them, but of course you can also fry them separately.
The main factor in selecting these recipes is quality. It does not require eggs, milk, butter or other products of animal origin.
1. Vegan cheesecake
Well, let's say it's more like a yogurt cake because I took out the cheese and replaced it with soy yogurt. Of course, you could make your own vegan cheese and use it in this recipe.
- 210 ml of vegetable milk
- 350 ml of soy yogurt
- 1 tablespoon agar-agar powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon
- 12 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Jam (optional, to taste)
Method of preparation
- First, prepare the crust. To do this, crush the biscuits with a rolling pin or food processor and set them aside.
- Then melt the margarine in the microwave and place it over the biscuits. Stir well.
- Grease a bowl and place the mixture of biscuits and margarine inside to build the base of the cake.
- Dissolve the agar-agar powder in cold milk and put it on medium heat, stirring while boiling.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice and then beat everything well until you get a fine mixture.
- Pour the cream over the biscuit crust and refrigerate the cake for at least half an hour.
- Finally, cover the surface of the vegan cake with the jam and put it back in the fridge. Is ready!
2. Vegan muffins
For this recipe, we will use almond milk to create fluffy vegan muffins. Of course, you can add chocolate chips or raisins if you want.
- 120 ml of almond milk
- 4 ripe bananas
- 320 g of whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 100 g of coconut sugar
- 60 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 100 g chocolate or raisin chips (optional)
Method of preparation
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix flour and baking soda, sift them and set everything aside.
- Mix almond milk and bananas.
- Add the milk and banana mixture to the flour bowl and mix everything.
- Incorporate oil, sugar and vanilla essence, then mix well.
- On a greased muffin tin, pour the dough into each hole, no more than 2/3 of the capacity.
- Add chocolate chips or raisins if you want.
- Finally, Bake vegan muffins for about 20 minutes.
3. Cookies with oats and strawberries
This recipe for oatmeal and strawberry cookies is one of our favorites. They are very easy to make and are simply delicious. You have to try them!
- 60 g of oatmeal
- ½ banana
- 5 large strawberries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
Method of preparation
- First, preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Put the banana in a bowl and mix it with the peanut butter.
- Add honey.
- Add the oats and mix it into the dough.
- Then cut the strawberries into cubes and add them to the dough.
- Prepare a baking dish and place baking paper on it.
- Make small balls of dough and flatten them on a non-stick surface.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
4. Apple pie
Our last suggestion is a vegan apple pie with crispy dough and juicy filling. The smell will drive you crazy!
- 130 g of whole wheat flour
- 65 g of white flour
- 60 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- 100 l of lukewarm water
- ½ teaspoon of salt
Ingredients for the filling
- 4 red apples
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Brown sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Then mix the dry ingredients and sift them.
- Add the olive oil and mix with your hands to obtain a granular dough.
- Add the water and continue to knead until you get a soft dough.
- Then split it in two.
- Choose a shape of 20 cm. Grease it with margarine and line it with flour.
- Roll out the dough and shape it.
- First, wash, clean and cut the apples into small cubes.
- Then add the cinnamon, sugar and flour and mix everything.
Assembling vegan apple pie
- First, place the filling on top of the crust.
- Roll out the second half of the dough you previously kept and cover the pie with it.
- You can also to roll it and cut it into strips or make a simple design (such as the one in the image above).
- Grease the pie with almond milk and then sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Bake the vegan pie for about 50 minutes until it becomes crispy and golden.
So what do you think of our list of vegan candy recipes? There are many tasty vegan recipes. Which caught your eye?
You might be interested.
- Spanish Nutrition Foundation. Olive oil. http://www.fen.org.es/MercadoAlimentosFEN/pdfs/aceiteoliva.pdf
- Spanish Nutrition Foundation. Oats. https://www.fen.org.es/storage/app/media/PUBLICACIONES%202017/INFORME%20AVENA_FEN_v2_2017.pdf
- Spanish Nutrition Foundation. Strawberries. http://www.fen.org.es/mercadoFen/pdfs/fresa.pdf
Last update: April 17, 2021
Health dose Blog about health and lifestyle
© 2012 - 2021. All rights reserved.
The content of this publication is for informational purposes only. This information is in no way intended to replace the medical diagnosis and is not a substitute for the work of a qualified professional. We recommend that you consult a trusted specialist.
First we prepare the pleurotus mushrooms.
We clean the mushrooms of impurities, we cut the root part and depending on the size, we portion them in bunches of 2-3 mushrooms.
Wash them well in cold water and boil them for 12-15 minutes in boiling salted water.
We take them out in a sieve and pass them through a stream of cold water.
Mix the three eggs with salt, pepper and a teaspoon of flour.
Put the flour in one bowl and the breadcrumbs in another.
We pass the mushrooms on both sides, first through the flour, then through the egg composition and finally through the breadcrumbs.
We place them on the three grills of the fryer. I also placed baking paper on the grills, but it wasn't really necessary.
We insert the grills in the fryer, on the shelves destined for them and we set the steak function, at the default values (20 minutes / 200 degrees)
The mushrooms brown nicely and the crust becomes crispy, just as we like it to be good to nibble on.
KFC-like chicken breasts cooked at Philips Airfryers
KFC style chicken chops Healthy cooked without being fried in an oil bath, they are delicious. The chicken breasts have a crispy, spicy crust, the meat is soft and tender, cooked correctly, without drying or remaining raw.
They can be enjoyed with great appetite, without worries about cholesterol.
I prepared them in one air cooker, recently received for testing from Philips Romania. I will try to prepare as much as possible Airfryer recipes.
This recipe is delicious. I think it is perfect for anyone who wants to cook something tasty, fast and easy, but especially healthy, with ingredients at hand.
On the blog you will find a lot of chicken recipes, so I will complete the collection with one that will become the family's favorite.
I used the chicken chops, but the upper parts of the thighs, wings or chicken breast (get Crispy Chicken Stripes) prepared in this device also work.
You can combine pieces of chicken, provided they are of approximately equal size, so that the time in which they will cook is the same for all.
I saw some time ago recipes prepared with Philips Airfryer and somewhere in my soul I had a little doubt about the taste, in terms of this recipe.
I thought that my son and my husband would have objections regarding the final taste, frying in an oil bath being completely excluded. Well, my test passed brilliantly, with the promise that I will repeat the recipe by the end of the week.
All three of us agreed that these fried chicken chops like at KFC they are delicious, with a perfectly browned and crunchy crust, slightly spicy taste and very tasty meat.
My husband and son eat at KFC once a month. I'm not a fan of fast food, so I rarely taste a piece of them.
Well, for KFC style chicken chops Healthy cooking would always be an exception. I used only a few drops of oil with a sprayer, 2 minutes before the end of the baking program.
I thought I should use this little trick to make the crust more crunchy and I did very well.
The advantages of cooking with air at Philips Airfryer are obvious: healthy cooking style, shorter cooking time than in an oven, no smell in the house. Since I cooked in this appliance, I didn't need to wash the stove and the walls, as would happen if I fried them in a pan or in a pan. Any child can cook with this appliance. And I'm not exaggerating at all.
I mention that I do not have an advertising contract to promote the device. I received it for testing, so I'm just telling you my opinion.
The only downside I see at the moment would be the quantity. If I have guests (4 more people) we will have to eat one at a time or less.
The recipe for fried chicken like at KFC is very simple. I promise you will do it again whenever you have the opportunity. Whether you choose the healthy method with Philips Airfryer, either in the oven or in the oil bath.
It is more than obvious that I will also try a french fries recipe, because I am thinking of pampering them on the weekend with a complete menu: KFC fried chicken breasts and french fries. Cook healthy, without oil!
If you want to prepare at home fried chicken like at KFC, but healthy cooking without oil bath, then I invite you to see what ingredients you need and how to prepare:
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 knife tip smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon spicy paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon spicy mustard
1 knife tip spicy paprika
I started preparing the marinade. I put in a large bowl yogurt, mustard, olive oil, garlic powder, hot paprika, smoked paprika, thyme, salt and pepper. I mixed them a little, then I added the milk and I mixed until the composition was homogenous.
I covered all the chicken sticks with it, then I put them in a bag, I poured marinade over them and I put them in the fridge for 6 hours.
After this time I mixed flour with garlic powder, hot pepper, salt, freshly ground pepper, thyme.
I rolled the chicken breasts in this flour until they were well covered, evenly.
I put them in the bowl of the AirFryer XXL. I set the temperature to 200 ° C and fried them for the first time for 12 minutes.
After 8 minutes I returned them.
After this interval I lowered the temperature to 180 ° C for 11 minutes. 2 minutes before the time expired I sprayed the chicken heads in KFC style with very little oil (with a special spray or any oil sprayer) & # 8211 I practically put a bean on each piece of chicken. I wanted to make sure I had a crispy crust.
Take a look at these wonders!
They are very good! And they are made so easy and fast! I immediately ate them with a spicy sauce.
I declare myself in love with this device. I invite you to try this recipe too, you will definitely like it.
If you want to see how I prepared other simple and delicious recipes, I invite you on the YouTube channel.
PUMPKIN BREAD WITH GARLIC AND YOGHURT
I never resist in front of a plate full of breaded zucchini, abundantly accompanied by the indispensable garlic and yogurt sauce. I eat to the last piece, and the next day I think lustfully about how good they were and I hardly refrain from preparing another portion, for fear of getting bored of this very filling snack that anyone can easily prepare .
- 2 zucchini- 500 gr.
- 2 eggs
- 80 gr. flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
I prepare the zucchini that I cut into slices about 5-6 mm thick, sprinkle them with a little salt and let them drain a little on a plate in which I placed a paper towel underneath.
Beat the two eggs with a pinch of salt, then put in a separate bowl the flour and half a teaspoon of dried oregano.
I tampon the slices of zucchini well, which have removed a lot of water, after which I take them one by one and roll them in flour and beaten egg, repeating the operation for a crust as consistent as possible.
I fry them in the cast iron pan that I placed on the middle eye of the stove on low heat until they penetrate easily and acquire a copper color.
For the mujdei, grind the garlic very well in a mortar with a little salt, add a few drops of vinegar to take them quickly, then slowly add two tablespoons of olive oil, stirring constantly until you get a kind of mayonnaise.
At the end I add the three tablespoons of yogurt and mix it well.
Two generous portions did come out, but mine was a little bigger…
Salmon in aromatic crust, in the oven
I propose a wonderful recipe for preparation of salmon or any other fish in the oven. These are some salmon slices wrapped in a very fragrant crust, which will delight any diner, no matter how pretentious. The spices are perfectly balanced, the crispy coating and the perfectly cooked salmon:
ingredients Baked salmon-flavored crust:
- 1 1.6 kg salmon (or as you have it, whole or slices)
- 1 lemon (peel and juice, which will be used 1/2 for preparing fish and 1/2 for sauce)
- 5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- rosemary, parsley, mint & # 8211 what herbs do you like
- a few coriander seeds
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 yolk
- lemon and olive oil
- salt and pepper
If you have the whole fish, decapitate it, clean it of scales and fins. The cleaned fish is cut into 2 cm thick rounds, salted, peppered, seasoned with a little rosemary, placed in a bowl and squeezed 1/2 lemon on top, sprinkled with a little olive oil and left in the fridge 1 hour.Prepare the sauce, stirring constantly, in a saucepan in a bain-marie, the yolk, the juice and peel of 1/2 lemon, yogurt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper (white, preferably):Leave on the steam, stirring, only until it thickens (slightly thicker than whipped cream) and then remove immediately:Prepare the flavored mixture for the crust:Half of the lemon peel, the garlic, the coriander, the aromatic herbs, the pepper, a little salt and the mixture are put in the blender.Place the salmon slices in a tray covered with baking paper and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.Salmon ready:It is served with a garnish of your choice, I preferred green wholemeal pasta whose recipe I posted here, with a little sauce and lemon.
A & # 8222section & # 8221: Particularly fragrant and tasty!